What’s It Like To Be Married To Me? Online Bible Study
I am glad you are here! Here you will find the study we are currently beginning and other great resources. As we begin this study I pray your walk with the Lord will be stronger and more deeper than it ever has been. I cant wait to see and hear great testimonies of yours! If your are just joining us no worries its not too late, be sure to grab your book, bible, pen and paper and lets get started. If you are barely beginning no worries here is Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4 and Week 5 is this current page!
Here is a look at this Weeks outline:
Week 5 : What Is It Like to Make Love With Me?
This week you will ponder and reflect on:
- How your sexual mind-set developed and what it is today.
- What the Song of Solomon teaches about God’s perspective of sexual intimacy.
Day 1: How Did We Get Where We Are?
- What did you learn in your home about sexual intimacy in a marriage?
- How did this influence you when you married?
- “A mind-set is a collection of individual thoughts that over a period of time influence the way we perceive life.” How have your individual thoughts over the past twenty years (or more) contributed to the sexual mind-set you have today?
- Which of Satan’s lies about your sexuality did you listen to (page 118)?
Day 2: Open the Gift of Sexual Passion God gave the gift of sexual passion for an intimate oneness.
- Read and memorize Ephesians 5:31-32. Write it in your journal.
- Ephesians 5:31-32 says that your sexual intimacy is a picture of the spiritual intimacy the Lord desires with you. How does this change how you view intimacy with your husband?
Day 3: Open the Gift of Sexual Passion
- Read Proverbs 5:15, 18-19.
- Read Song of Solomon 7:1-9. Write a paragraph describing what you see in this bride as a lover.
Day 4: Open the Gift of God’s Blessing
Memorize Proverbs 5:18-19.
Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice in the wife of your youth. As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love.
- Have you received God’s blessing on your sexual intimacy? If not, how could you do this?
- What did you learn from Megan’s story (page 129)?
- What were your feelings when you read about Kathy wrapping herself in a bow (page 132)?
- Have you given the gift of your body to your husband? If not, how might you do this?
- Sadie moved beyond tolerable intimacy. Do you believe God can redeem the horror of sexual abuse in you or in your friend? Explain your answer.
Day 5: What Does Lovemaking Look Like?
- How did you feel when you read the quotes on page 132 about the fun, closeness, and planning for sexual intimacy these wives enjoyed with their husbands?
- Write your own Dangerous Prayer to God about your intimacy with your husband.
- Read through Song of Solomon again. Ask the Holy Spirit, your teacher, to reveal what is was like for Solomon to make love with his bride. How is her attitude, creativity, and communication?
- Find a quite time alone. Reflect on what you are learned from the Song of Solomon. Write your declaration to God of who you desire to become as al over to your husband.
Prayer for this lesson:
Lord, I thank you for your Word. For your teaching and love. Help me to desire and want my husband the way you created man and wife to be. Help me to be the bride as I should be. Restore my intimacy Lord. Reveal to me what needs to be revealed so that I may love, desire and be intimate with my husband. Thank you Lord for everything, in Jesus name.